June was another eventful month for federal contracting and USFCR! Catch up with your USFCR monthly update below.
Federal Contracting in June 2020
USFCR Content June 2020
Get caught up on all of the latest webinars, blogs, and Meet Us Mondays from June 2020 and get a sneak peak at what's coming next.
- Government Contracting 101-103
- The Advanced Procurement Portal (APP) a Business Solution to betaSAM
- Best Practices for Federal Subcontracting
Blogs From Last Month
- Video - Reps & Certs
- Teaming Agreements
- May 2020 Monthly Update
- Key Personnel
- Podcast - The Government Buys a Bank
- Video - Become a FEMA Contractor
- Video - Learn Federal Contracting with USFCR Academy
- Podcast - The Government Buys a Disaster
- David Rockwell - Senior Multimedia Specialist
- Peter LaNore - Senior Registration & Contracting Specialist
- John Lynch - Senior Registration & Contracting Specialist
- Amanda Webster - Case Manager
On the Horizon
Join USFCR on July 9 at 11 AM ET for our webinar on Contracting with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Click here to register now.