Since 2020, Powers Kane has been helping businesses of different sizes and industries find success in the federal marketplace.
At US Federal Contractor Registration (USFCR), Powers's job as a Registration & Contracting Specialist is to bridge the gap between businesses and the federal government. Powers assesses businesses, their objectives, and connects them to the right USFCR resources for reaching those objectives. This can range from various set-aside registrations, USFCR Academy, and the Advanced Procurement Portal (APP).
Prior to working at USFCR, Powers worked as an outbound sales manager at a cybersecurity and compliance firm. He has also helped businesses optimize their intellectual property and manage their relationships with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
As a Registration & Contracting Specialist, Powers specializes in:
- Simplified Acquisition Contracts
- Business-to-Government Marketing
- Advanced Procurement Portal
- 8(a) Business Development Program
- Service-Disabled/Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SD/VOSB)
- Economically-Disadvantaged/Women-Owned Small Businesses (ED/WOSB)