Since 2012, Mark Georges has helped thousands of entities at US Federal Contractor Registration (USFCR) get in compliance for the federal marketplace. This includes businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies.
As a Senior Registration & Contracting Specialist, Mark's job is to bridge the gap between businesses and the federal government. Mark will assess a business, their objectives, and connect clients to the right USFCR resources for reaching those objectives. This can range from various set-aside registrations, USFCR Academy, and the Advanced Procurement Portal (APP).
Prior to working at USFCR, Mark served in the U.S. Navy. He was stationed at NAS Barbers Point in Hawaii specializing in anti-submarine warfare. Mark was also a top sales executive at International Paper for 15 years.
As a Registration & Contracting Specialist, Mark Georges can assist clients with:
- Determining Federal Set-asides
- Winning and Maintaining Contracts
- Marketing a Business to Federal Agencies
- Sealed Contract Bidding
- Contracts By Negotiation
- Commercial Item Acquisition
- FEMA Contracting
- Simplified Acquisition Contracts
Mark brings to USFCR clients a direct approach when it comes to delivering a solution to help them meet their contracting goals.
Mark Georges Testimonials
- "In my dealing with USFCR and Mark Georges, I have only had a very positive experience. All the personnel have been very helpful and willing to assist us when needed." - Melissa G.
- "Both Mark Georges & Melissa Baum of USFCR were very helpful in the SAM Registration, walking me through the complete process in a very timely manner. They met and exceeded my expectations, and I would recommend them to everyone." - Adam T.
- "Mark, Melissa: Again, thanks for the seamless renewal of our SAM registration. With the options expanded to up to 5 years, this really takes the burden of remembering to renew and potentially being disqualified for future contracts. Your service is one that we will continue to use for the foreseeable future!"- Robert M.