USFCR hopes you and your loved ones are safe during the COVID-19 crisis. We're providing this post and video to help you, your business, and your federal contracting endeavors during the crisis.USFCR is Here to Help
Anna Rose, of the USFCR Academy, and David Rockwell, of USFCR Marketing, are joined by Ashby Green, USFCR Chief Financial Officer, to present how the crisis has affected businesses and federal contracting.
They will present:
- An overview of the federal crisis response
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) and other relief programs for businesses*
- How the crisis has affected federal contracting
- How your business can help as a federal contractor
*It is important that you act soon to take advantage of the SBA business relief funds as they are expected to run out within weeks of this post date.
Watch the USFCR Presentation on How the Crisis is Affecting Businesses and Federal Contracting
Below are links to more helpful information that may help you and your business along with links to free USFCR contracting tools and information.
- Link from Slide 13: Letter from the OMB - Managing Federal Contract Performance Issues Associated with COVID-19
- Link from Slide 16: Covid-19 Contracts Report Excel Download (April 2)
- Link from Slide 17: Joint Acquisition Task Force (JATF) COVID-19 - Request for Industry / Academia / Non-Government Information
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Coronavirus Safety Information
- Small Business Administration Coronavirus Relief Programs
- Paycheck Protection Program
- CDC - Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- DHS - COVID-19 Information
- FEMA - COVID-19 Information
- FEMA Contracting Opportunities
- Verify Your SAM Registration
- Simple Opportunities, Contracts, and Vendor Search
- Upcoming USFCR Contracting Webinars
- On Demand USFCR Contracting Webinars
- USFCR Contracting Resources
As always, USFCR is here to help. If you have any questions or if we can help you with your registration or contracting needs, please call us at (877) 252-2700, Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET.