US Federal Contractor Registration, the world’s largest and most trusted third-party government registration firm, completes and maintains the System for Award Management (SAM) Registration for its clients. Since SAM's implementation in 2012, we have processed over 100,000 compliant registrations. We also provide registrations for various set-asides including veteran-owned, women-owned, HUBZone, and the 8(a) Business Development Program.
However, we are more than just a Registration firm. In fact, we provide our clients with a full suite of services. Our clients get all of the services, products, information, and advice they need from us, so they can focus more on building their business, winning government contracts, and fulfilling these contracts.
We make available to our clients:
- Access to government buyers across all federal agencies and departments
- Our Simplified Acquisition Program, which gives them access to contract opportunities in the Simplified Acquisition arena and an online capabilities statement to help them market their products and services to the federal government.
- Bid notices through the Advanced Procurement Portal (APP)
- A detailed and award-winning marketing plan, including a federally formatted website and a national awareness marketing plan
- A Verified Vendor Seal, which tells government buyers that their SAM Registration is complete, accurate, current, and maintained.
- Publicity, including press releases announcing their availability to take on federal contracts, each contract award, and when they have a new product and/or service available
You also can call us at 877-252-2700, ext. 1 to speak with a contract specialist about your specific needs and the opportunities you’re looking for.