To win federal awards you will need to ensure that your business is in compliance with federal regulations by keeping your representations and certifications reports up to date.
Watch the Video Tutorial
Every business registered in SAM will have a FAR & DFARS report, also known as a representations and certifications report (reps and certs). This report expires annually along with your SAM Registration.
You will be asked to present the report when bidding on federal contracts. It is a crucial part of the federal contracting process and is necessary for your company to work with federal agencies.
Make sure you are ready to do business in the federal marketplace by partnering with US Federal Contractor Registration (USFCR) to ensure your business is in compliance with federal regulations.
Here are the steps:
- To get started, navigate your web browser to the Beta.SAM.gov homepage.
- Next, switch the "All Award Data" drop down menu to "Entity Information".
- Enter your company's legal business name or a unique entity identifier, such as a DUNS number or CAGE code.
- Perform the search and verify that your company's data is correct. Open the listing with your company's information.
- Scroll down and click on the section labeled "Reps and Certs" to download the reports.
- Non-military agency requests require the FAR report while military agency requests require the DFARS report.
- Mark your calendar and save your reports until they are ready for annual renewal by USFCR.
Read more about the FAR and DFARS reports.
Stay Current on Government Contracting
For more videos, click the "Videos" tag below. To get the latest government contracting updates, subscribe to the USFCR blog. This video and others produced by USFCR can also be found on YouTube.