The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Region (Region 5 - California), released on February 8 a request for quotes (RFQ) for tents for use during local, regional, and nationwide fire suppression and all-hazard incidents.
Interested contractors must be able to provide all equipment, materials, supplies, transportation, lodging, personnel, and supervision and management of that personnel necessary to meet or exceed the agreed specifications.
The USDA intends to award agreements within Region 5 on or about June 1, 2017. The government anticipates awarding multiple Incident Blanket Purchase Agreements (I-BPAs) using set-asides for Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSBs), HUBZone Small Businesses, and standard Small Businesses as defined under NAICS 532299.
The Small Business size standard is $7.5 million.
Interested and capable contractors must meet the following criteria:
- Have a valid e-mail address
- Have a valid DUNS Number
- Have a USDA Level 2 eAuthentication account to conduct official electronic business transactions.
Responses are due by no later than 4 p.m. PST on February 16. Interested contractors must use the VIPR Vendor Application to respond. Vendors must register and submit a quote electronically in this application, found at http://www.fs.fed.us/business/incident/vendorapp.php.
For more information, e-mail Wendy Whiteman (email@example.com) and Terry Mitchell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To receive the contract, contractors must also be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) database and have all current Representations and Certifications as part of the Registration.
US Federal Contractor Registration (USFCR) is the largest and most trusted full-service Federal consulting organization. USFCR also provides set-aside qualifications, including women-owned, veteran-owned, disadvantaged (8a), HUBZone, and other federal contracting services, technology, and training.
To speak with a Contracting Specialist, Call: (866) 216-5343
The Advanced Procurement Portal
Finding and managing federal contracting opportunities Is a challenge. There are many government websites to learn when researching contracting opportunities; most are archaic and difficult to navigate. USFCR solves this issue with the Advanced Procurement Portal (APP).
APP is a web-based contracting search and management platform that simplifies researching and bidding on government contracting opportunities. APP has many features, including:
- Live feed of opportunities based on your NAICS codes and location.
- Registered vendor organization and tracking.
- Government contracting personnel listing.
- Awarded contract data for prospecting and competition analysis.
- Saved searches and email alerts.
- Combines FPDS, FedBizOpps, Grants.gov, USASpending.gov, SAM.gov, and contract opportunities in one easy navigation site.
- It Simplifies federal contracting and grants by providing all of the information you need in one place.