Hi USFCR Blog Subscriber, here's your monthly update from US Federal Contractor Registration (USFCR) of federal contracting information, including webinars, articles, videos, and podcasts. Enjoy!
Serving You For 10 Years
US Federal Contractor Registration is proud to have served businesses like yours for over 10 years, helping them get into compliance for federal contracting and find their path to success.
You can catch up on last month's webinars anytime on demand. Click on any of the following webinars to jump right to it or see all of our past webinars here.
- International Contracting with the U.S. Government
- Preference to Veteran-Owned Small Businesses on Federal Contracts
No problem! All of our previous webinars are available on demand here. Watch last month's Academy webinars below.
Blogs From Last Month
- August Monthly Update
- Foret Contracting Group, LLC Wins $12,000 Contract with the U.S. Coast Guard
- The Hidden Costs of Government Contracting (And How to Avoid Them)
- Aaron Nasworthy - Registration & Contracting Specialist
- Robert Renzella - Registration & Contracting Specialist
- Eric Schrandt - Contracting & Registration Specialist
On the Horizon
Join USFCR Thursday, October 29th at 11 AM ET for our live, interactive webinar, "Overcoming Federal Contracting Hurdles as a Small Business." Register with this link now.
As always, USFCR is here to help. If you have any questions or if we can help you with your registration or contracting needs, please call us at (877) 252-2700, Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET.
Until next month,
Your USFCR Team