Hi USFCR Blog Subscriber, here's your monthly update from US Federal Contractor Registration (USFCR) of federal contracting information, including webinars, articles, videos, and podcasts. Enjoy!
Blast from the Past!
Did you miss our three-part government contracting webinar series? Catch up on demand now.
- Adjusting Your Business for Federal Contracting Success
- Prepare Your Small Business for Contracts with the Department of Defense
Blogs From Last Month
- July 2020 Monthly Update
- FEMA Contracting Part 3: Wildfires
- Podcast Ep 30: The Government Buys...a Boat
- Small Business Procurement Continues to Grow
- Jennifer Brining - Registration & Contracting Specialist
- Jonael Castro - Registration & Contracting Specialist
- Rania Farah - Registration & Contracting Specialist
- Tammy Helgren - Registration & Contracting Specialist
- Liliana Lander - Registration & Contracting Specialist
On the Horizon
Veteran-owned small businesses (VOSBs) have one of the biggest advantages in federal contracting. Learn about veteran opportunities September 17th at 11 AM ET, in USFCR's live webinar.
As always, USFCR is here to help. If you have any questions or if we can help you with your registration or contracting needs, please call us at (877) 252-2700, Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET.
Until next month,
Your USFCR Team