Hi USFCR Blog Subscriber, here's your monthly update from US Federal Contractor Registration (USFCR) of federal contracting information, including webinars, articles, and videos. Enjoy!
USFCR Client Wins Big with DLA
USFCR client Pacific Continental Textiles, Inc., won a $166,000 contact with the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). Learn more about their road to success now.
You can catch up on last month's webinars anytime on demand. Click on any of the following webinars to jump right to it or see all of our past webinars here.
- Getting Assistance with Federal Grants
- Guaranteeing Compliance for Federal Subcontractor Reporting
- Overcoming Federal Contracting Hurdles as a Small Business
Did you miss Academy Live? No problem! All of our previous webinars are available on demand here. Watch last month's Academy webinars below.
Blogs From Last Month
- USFCR to Give Away $5 Million Worth in App Subscriptions
- September Monthly Update
- Why Federal Contracting? - Grow Your Business
- Why Federal Contracting? - Diversify Your Business
- Why Federal Contracting? - Protect Your Business
On the Horizon
Join USFCR Thursday, November 12th, join USFCR for our live webinar, "Marketing Strategies in the Federal Spending Sector" at 11 am ET. Sign up with the link now.
As always, USFCR is here to help. If you have any questions or if we can help you with your registration or contracting needs, please call us at (877) 252-2700, Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET.
Until next month,
Your USFCR Team